3/26/09

Quick Update

Wow...I can't believe it's been almost a week since I posted. Things have been busy trying to catch up from being gone again and helping Mischa Grace recover from surgery. She is doing well but her mouth has been very sore and she has to wear arm restraints most of the time to keep her hands out of her mouth. She is frustrated but still finds the energy to laugh and play! I think the most frustrating thing for her is not being able to eat as fast and as much because of her mouth hurting. She loves her food and she needs to eat. She is so skinny again but eating enough to get by and soon she will be able to eat whatever she wants.
I've given her a break from the camera for the week but have some pictures from last week to post when I get a minute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update. I have been thinking about you guys a lot and wondering how MG was doing. I feel so bad for her - it must be so hard to have her arms restrained. Luckily she will put her weight back on quickly. Hopefully she is through the worst of this and will never need to have this type of surgery again. We are keeping you all in our prayers and sending lots of healing thoughts to MG! Love, Cher

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that she is healing!! Less than a week until she can eat again and not wear the arm restaints!!! It was good talking to you last night. I am sooo looking forward to actually meeting Mischa in person!! Did Dan get the list?...LOL talk to you soon, Love, Michele :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan and Jill....

I'm glad the surgery went well. She is such a cutie! I love all of the pictures you have posted...she looks like she is in heaven...and she is. You guys have been on such a whirlwind. I'm looking forward to meeting your little girl when things are settled down for you and your routine is in full swing. Glad to see all is well...Heather