3/9/09

Second Week Home

I can't believe it was only two weeks ago on Saturday that Mischa Grace came home. Seems like she has always been here. She continues to adjust well and eat a ton. We're hoping she puts on a couple more pounds before her surgery next week.
She keeps us laughing... she is quite the spitfire and ham. She laughs a lot too ... her new friends Mady and Kennady had her laughing so hard she threw up one night. (it was more like a spit up but it was funny and we got it on video)
Yes that is my (work) Blackberry in her hand! She is obsessed with BB's and cell phones. If you see her, hide your phone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww how cute.. i can't wait to meet her.. :)

Kylie May♥

Anonymous said...

Be careful with the cell phones, Kierstyn called the 911 center from my old cell She was probably two years old asked them "how's your day?" Is Grandpa there?

Mischa looks wonderful..
Aunt Vicki

Anonymous said...

Watch out for the glasses of water and Granite's water bowl! I would be a great place for your BB to end up!!! (I know Nina has a thing for that) :) Michele

Anonymous said...

Jill I love to see all the pics of your new baby. She is just precious.

If I may ask, what kind of surgery is she having?

All my best...
Dana

Anonymous said...

I have old cell phones for Grace when you guys come! Can't wait! Michele :)

JCharlton said...

Good luck this week, I think I remember you have surgery? We will be thinking of you all!