3/31/09

Back to work for Mommy! (part-time anyways)

Tomorrow I head back to work. I'll be working part-time for a bit while Mischa Grace continues to get settled. Am I ready to go back...not really! Could I stay at home...really...I could! It's not that I don't like my job but I would rather be home with Mischa Grace that's all. I have a whole list of reasons why but I won't get into it because I don't have a choice. So I will get up, get dressed in my work clothes, (no more sweats or jeans) head out the door and be thankful that I have a job and work with such wonderful people. (can't wait to see you all)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Oh how I remember that first day back to work............sigh. It will get easier with time. I can remember sitting in my classroom full of 18 three and four years olds on my first day back to work after having Tyler. I was reading a story to the kids and just starting crying in the middle of the story!!! They were all like what is wrong ?????? It def. got easier everyday!!!!! Good luck and so happy everyhting is going good!
Love
Carrie S.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jill! Have a good first day back. :)Michele

Anonymous said...

Best of luck and have a great first day. Keep her picture near you so you can see her anytime you want and know that at the end of the day, you get to see her smiling face in person. :-) You are lucky that you have a good job that you like, especially in these tough times. Give Mischa a big hug. love, Cher

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill,
At this point in the day you only have a couple more hours left. Soon you get to see Mischa's smiling face. I'm sure you'll get a big hug and feel lucky when you do!!!! Hope the first day went okay and went quickly for you!!! Talk to ya later!! Luv, Nicole