4/7/09

Meeting Mischa Grace!

Just a few of my favorite photos from our first trip to Russia in November when we met Mischa Grace and signed the papers to adopt her. We never got to post these. Seems like yesterday but it also seems like she has always been here. At some point I need to take down the blog but I'm not ready yet. I still have other things I want to add before making it into a book for her, so for now it will stay. Who knows we could be on our way back for another one before I take it down. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how tiny she was! The pics are great - even with this visit the three of you had a very special bond. A match made on Earth and blessed by Heaven (God). :-)
Hope Mischa is feeling better and better and getting used to Mommy being away. Hope Mommy is getting used to being back to work and away from MG! LOL
Maybe you could change this blog and just keep posting pics and news related to Mischa. :-)
Love, Cher

JCharlton said...

Don't stop your blog we all love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the Grace face! It's called I can wrap Mom and Dad around my little finger! How sweet, can't believe how much things have changed in the past few months.. What a cutie!
Aunt Vicki

Anonymous said...

Facebook isn't enough, don't stop the blog!!! How about after the anniversary of your "gottcha day"?! Michele :)