4/11/09

Home Six Weeks (yes...I'm a week behind)

This is actually seven weeks home but I'm just getting around to posting some pictures from week 6. Being back to work has gone fine. I keep saying it is nice to have time to eat lunch, go to the bathroom and even get a drink of water. (oh and shop at lunch ... shhhhh) The first few days were like a day at the spa. I came home so rested even with a busy week. Of course I missed her and this week was a little harder...she wasn't very happy to see me when I came home and screamed when I went near her. Things are fine now so I'm hoping that phase is over. I feel like I barely see her when I'm working. Playing with her today I can see how much she has grown in size and developmentally.
Now that she is comfortable at home I've been trying to get her out. Last weekend we went to see the Easter Bunny and we also went on a couple play dates. They went well and she is getting used to the car and better in the car seat.
Tomorrow is her first Easter and she is all set with her new Easter dress and bunny ears from Aunt Megs and crew. We bought her some new toys since she can't really eat candy and I know I'll end up eating it all. :) Maybe the Easter bunny will bring her some. I promise there will be lots of pictures.
Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!

Sleeping with my blanket that Aunt Florence
made for me when I was born.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time you post pics I cannot believe how much Mischa has changed! All except her great big blue eyes - they are amazing, just like she is. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter! Thanks for all the updates. Love, Cher

Anonymous said...

She just gets prettier everyday! Love all of the new pictures. Love, Michele

JCharlton said...

It looks like she healed amazingly!
PS~ We love the BOB stroller too!